become a corporate innovation expert in just 2 years
You will join a 2‑year Digital Innovator Program during which you will be the innovation expert in projects focused on discovering, validating and building new products. The Digital Innovator Program allows you to work on several projects for leading companies like Philips, Purina and NPO.
You will work as a proposition marketer, experiment designer, customer discovery lead, product researcher, user researcher, or growth marketer. By working within different teams, different innovation contexts and different phases of the innovation funnel, you will become a full-stack innovation professional who is able to create impact and deliver value in all possible scenarios.
Meanwhile, industry experts will teach you the most in-demand skills to help you excel in your job. You get training to develop yourself as a person, to develop your skills (prototyping, data analysis, analytics, branding) and to grow as a professional with training like stakeholder management and facilitation. After 2 years, you’ll have valuable work experience to add to your resume and you can call yourself a full-stack innovation expert.
Interested? Take a look at our program brochure in which we tell you more about the content of the program.
who are we looking for?
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of innovation, consultancy, design, digital marketing or growth hacking
- You have a strong drive to learn new skills and apply them directly in a dynamic environment
- You are data-driven, entrepreneurial and you have a growth mindset
Do you not fulfill each and every requirement? Women and people of color are less likely to apply for positions unless they completely meet all requirements. If you are enthusiastic about this position but your prior experience doesn’t quite match every need in the job description, we nevertheless encourage you to apply.
this is what you get
coachingindustry experts will guide you along the way with project and personal coaching
study budgetyearly 1000,- budget to spend on courses and workshops
multiple projectsyou'll work on various projects in different domains for leading corporates
events & tripsjoining our monthly culture events, summertrip and wintersport
what your next 2 years will look like
- Fulltime onboarding based on your level of experience to get you fully up to speed
- Work on different projects at market-leading corporates in medior or senior roles
- Workshops and training sessions on personal, professional & innovation skills
- Bi-monthly personal coaching
- Bi-weekly project coaching by senior innovation experts
- Multiple Personal Leadership challenges per year followed by intervisions
- Access to 60+ online courses with certificate
- Excursions, ice bath challenges, silence retreats and more
what else is in it for you?
- A two-year fulltime contract
- Market-based salary
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Macbook Pro and phone reimbursement
perks on perks on perks
- Personal study budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- Possibility to work remotely 1 month per year
- 1 month paid sabbatical after two years at TTI (on top of your standard 25 holidays per year)
- Free access to the padel courts during working hours
- Fresh fruit & snacks at the office
- Flexible workplace: Wednesdays and Fridays are our fixed office days to connect with your colleagues. The other days of the week you’re flexible to work where you want (TTI or clients office, home, your favorite coffee place, etc.)
And of course: lots of fun! We are a sociable bunch, who always look out for one another. Think VrijMiBo’s, annual summer & ski trips & quarterly team culture days to begin with. We can’t wait for you to be a part of that.
it's your time to shine at one of these exciting companies
Jeffrey MormanDigital Innovator at Nestlé Purina Petcare EuropeI believe everything you do at The Talent Institute is aimed at helping you become the best version of yourself. Your development and future endeavours are the main priorities.
Jelle te LinteloLead Digital InnovatorAfter my first month I was sent on a plane to Bucharest for my first project at ING. It’s these kinds of opportunities that make the Digital Innovator program at The Talent Instit…
Robert van der HartenDigital InnovatorI first worked as Growth Hacker at a startup, but the Digital Innovator program allowed me to work on bigger innovation projects and develop myself at the same time. The perfect c…
let's meet some of our digital innovators
Discover how our programs equips you with essential skills to accelerate your career
What it's like as a Digital Innovator with a design background
What it's like as a Digital Innovator with the innovation track
From Growth Hacking Trainee to Digital Innovator
Ready to be part of this?
Let's connect and we will explore together which program fits you best.