About the Digital Innovators
Innovation does not exist without the right people. People who act, instead of talk. People who are entrepreneurial, who get things done. People who execute. Because innovation is all about validating new ideas as fast as possible.
Our Digital Innovators are innovation experts who know how to hands-on discover, validate and build new products and services. By running experiments in all phases of the innovation funnel we validate the most riskiest assumptions underlying a proposition. Our Digital Innovators have worked on more than 100 innovation projects and helped build & grow corporate startups for market leading companies all over the world.
About the program
In this 2‑year program you’ll become a Digital Innovator at The Talent Institute. We’ll train you to become a full-stack innovation professional and match you to leading corporations to put your new innovation skills into practice. You’ll work together with 20+ other Digital Innovators and will join different projects throughout the two years.
Note: This program is only suitable for native Dutch speaking professionals
Development Program: What you will learn?
During these 2 years you’ll be fully immersed in a development program that will accelerate your development as professional. You will start with an onboarding month where you will learn all the essentials of exploring en validating new products & services. Learning doesn’t stop there, during the program you’ll come back to The Talent Institute often enough to develop yourself and learn new skills. You’ll be assigned to a coach who will help you get the most out of the program. We will make sure, you’ll develop yourself personally and professionally.
Some facts about the development program:
- 1 month full-time training at the start of your adventure
- > 20 workshops and training sessions on personal, professional & innovation skills
- Monthly personal coaching
- Bi-weekly project coaching by senior innovation experts
- Multiple Personal Leadership challenges per year followed by intervisions
- Access to 80+ online courses with certificate
At work: Wat kind of work will you do?
As Digital Innovator you will be the innovation expert in projects focused on discovering, validating and building new products. Projects generally last between 3 – 9 months and are focused on setting up experiments, putting innovation structures into place or facilitating the innovation mindset within different teams of market-leading companies. By working within different teams, different innovation contexts and different phases of the innovation funnel, you will become a full-stack innovation professional who is able to create impact and deliver value in all possible scenarios.
Our Digital Innovators have done innovation projects at companies like Philips, Nestlé, Heineken, Unilever, Nationale-Nederlanden and many more.
Who are you?
- You have completed relevant HBO or WO studies.
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant (full-time) work experience within the field of innovation, consultancy, design, digital marketing or growth hacking.
- You eat, sleep & breath innovation.
- You are data-driven, entrepreneurial and you have a Growth Mindset.
- You speak fluent Dutch and live in the Randstad-area.
The perks of a Digital Innovator
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Macbook Pro and phone reimbursement
- Personal study budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- Intensive development program with personal and professional guidance and growth within a vibrant and energetic working environment
- One of the best work cultures you can find in The Netherlands. We are a very sociable bunch, who always look out for one another. Think infamous VRIJMIBO’s, annual winter sports & adventurous quarterly team culture days to begin with.