About the Digital Innovators
Instead of making people want things, we make things people want. Design is becoming increasingly important in today’s digital world. Having a top-notch user interface and user experience for your digital products and services is one of the key denominators for success.
Our Digital Designers are professionals who act, instead of talk. Professionals who are entrepreneurial, who get things done. Professionals who are best at doing what they love: designing products and services people will love to use.
Do you have at least 1 year of experience as an UX- or UI-designer and are you ready to take the next step in your design career? Then our Digital Design Program is the perfect fit for you!
About the program
In this 2‑year Digital Design Program you’ll be the design expert in projects focused on improving the customer journey and experience of existing products, or building innovative and new products and services. Projects generally last between 3 – 9 months. By working within different teams, different design contexts and different product development phases, you will become a full-stack digital designer who is able to create impact and deliver value in all possible scenarios.
Development Program: What you will learn?
During these 2 years you’ll be fully immersed in a development program that will accelerate your development as a professional. You will start with an onboarding month where you will learn all the essentials of designing and building new products & services. Learning doesn’t stop there, during the program you’ll come back to The Talent Institute often enough to develop yourself and learn new skills. You’ll be assigned to a coach who will help you get the most out of the program. We will make sure you develop yourself personally and professionally.
Some facts about the development program:
- 1 month full-time training at the start of your adventure
- > 20 workshops and training sessions on personal, professional & design skills
- Monthly personal coaching
- Bi-weekly project coaching by senior design experts
- Multiple Personal Leadership challenges per year followed by intervisions
- Access to 80+ online courses with certificate
At work: Wat kind of work will you do?
As a Digital Designer you will be the design expert in projects focused on improving the customer journey and experience of existing products, or building innovative and new products and services. Projects generally last between 3 – 9 months and you’ll get to join the teams of market-leading companies. By working within different teams, different design contexts and different product development phases, you will become a full-stack digital designer who is able to create impact and deliver value in all possible scenarios.
Our Digital Innovators and Designers have done innovation projects at companies like Philips, Nestlé, Heineken, Unilever, Nationale-Nederlanden and many more.
Who are you?
- You have completed relevant HBO or WO studies.
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant (full-time) work experience within the field of design (UX‑, UI‑, or Service Design)
- You eat, sleep & breathe design.
- You are data-driven, entrepreneurial and you have a Growth Mindset.
The perks of a Digital Innovator
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Macbook Pro and phone reimbursement
- Personal study budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- Intensive development program with personal and professional guidance and growth within a vibrant and energetic working environment
- One of the best work cultures you can find in The Netherlands. We are a very sociable bunch, who always look out for one another. Think infamous VRIJMIBO’s, annual winter sports & adventurous quarterly team culture days to begin with.